Danielle from Simmworks Family Blog whipped up some homemade Classic Chicken Noodle Soup. Doesn’t this look SO perfect for a cold winter afternoon?
Lyuba from Will Cook for Smiles made a Glitter Vase using basic craft supplies that most of us are likely to already have at home. I really want to make a pimped out wine glass like this for my sister with her name on it. How awesome would that be?
I love bread bowls. I would like to wrap up every meal I make in a tidy little bread dish. Michelle from Honest and Truly shares how to make Homemade Bread Bowls, and they’re a lot easier than you might think! Hey, why not pair this with Danielle’s chicken noodle soup?
I’ve been on a kick lately where I keep looking at all our storebought foods and saying, “I could totally make this myself.” Trish from Mom on Timeout must be on the same wavelength. She concocted these amazing looking Valentine Gumdrops that I am dying to try my hand at.
Some of my favorite photos of my oldest son are of him looking in amazement at all the jellyfish at the Monterey Bay Aquarium. It took a lot of effort to get the lighting perfect. There’s so much glare from the glass, and it’s bizarrely dim…it’s just a weird lighting situation all around. Jamie from MN Girl in LA shares some super-helpful Tips for Taking Photos at the Aquarium.
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you’d post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you’re linking to Someday I’ll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other’s links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don’t link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week’s link-up