Ceramic hangings were a huge trend for awhile, and now it’s ALL about plate walls. Alyssa from Clever Nest shares everything you need to know to create a flawless plate wall.
The first time I made hot wings I coated the chicken pieces in flour, fried them in Crisco and then slathered them in a sugar-based sauce. Tasty, but not so great on the arteries. Jess from Hungry Harps shares her secrets for healthier hot wings that still pack that tasty crunch!
Remember when denim shirts were all the rage? Oh good old 90’s, the days of Kurt Cobain-inspired grunge and bed head chic…I long for that ease to make a comeback. Amanda from The Frugal Greenish Mama transformed some remnants from that well-loved fad into an oh-so-cute denim dress for little girls.
We visited Legoland last week and I was totally inspired to create a Lego-themed playspace for the kids after seeing all their cute displays. First on my to-do list: this Lego terrarium from Brett of Mama Loves Her Bargains.
I try to minimize chemicals around the house, and bug spray is a big topic of debate for many families. I love this idea from Marilyn of 4 You With Love for a mosquito repellant planter using plants that naturally ward away that pesky insect.
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button to show off. And then…on to the party!
- I would love it if you’d post a link back somewhere on your site or within the post you’re linking to Someday I’ll Learn so that other people can learn about the party (you can grab that awesome button below if you feel so inclined.)
- Please visit other’s links and show them some appreciation.
- Please link to a specific project, craft, recipe, etc – something we can learn from! Don’t link to Etsy shops, giveaways or your home page.
- By submitting a picture, you state that you own or have permission to post that picture.
- By linking up, you grant SomedayIllLearn.com permission to feature your photos in next week’s link-up